No announcement yet.

Daimler at the Rose Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone notice that the red and blue lines in that chart are exact mirror images? That seems a bit suspect to me. Maybe a coincidence with very long odds.
    Kansas City area

Comment

Originally posted by Toolguy View Post
      Did anyone notice that the red and blue lines in that chart are exact mirror images? That seems a bit suspect to me. Maybe a coincidence with very long odds.
      it's a closed system....% US Car sales, take 1% away from domestic and it adds 1% to foriegn. Like a 'stacked area' chart....the two lines will always add to 100%
      in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by aostling View Post
        Here's looking at your house, perhaps, from Days Bay in 1972.

Not quite. Family friends owned the fuel station at Sunshine Bay for a number of years. We originally lived next to Muritai Primary school, and the house on Pt Howard was almost at the top, looking over Petone. Google map the same photo you posted, street view. Looks almost the same today...Except for the cars.

Comment

I have driven the Jaguar and Daimler versions when helping a mate service them. He worked for an agent and did some work at weekends as a sideline. Only difference in the cars was "Knickers and Lipstick" or badge engineering. Model/Brand loyalty is a big sales help.

Comment

Working...
          X