Clear All

• Canada vs USA space race

Looks like we might have a horse race.

click here

Da Vinci home page here:

http://www.davinciproject.com/beta/index.html

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 08-05-2004).]
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

I will give the DaVinci Team its due but I still think Rutan's got this with ih his grasp.
    Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Comment

Looks like a race Evan. Good luck to your team. I think you & I win if any of them make it. Better if the yall can, even if there is only one "prize."

Comment

Go Canadians. May the better team win.

We American, can be a smug bunch when it comes to technological acheivement. We got our asses kicked over the America's Cup and we were shocked out of our skills. Form this loss came a world of advanced sailing technology and our loss of complaisancy was well worth the subsequent advances.

We should earn any victories that come our way just like everyone else: first-est with the most-est against keen competition not by default.

So I repeat, Go Canada and good luck to you crews.

Comment

I hope they fire the rocket motor AFTER they release the ballon

Good healthly PRIVATE compition is what is needed,maybe we can finally begin progressing by leaps and bounds.
          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

"Carrying an eight-track cassette player and a soccer ball kicked by England star David Beckham, the barrel-shaped craft will square off against a better financed U.S. rival SpaceShipOne, backed by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen."

Evan
            Hope they have some Newfoundlanders on their team because,as you know, we (Newfoundlanders) can do a lot with a little!!
            Go Canada!!
            please visit my webpage:
            http://motorworks88.webs.com/

Comment

Working...
            X