OT: AVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: AVP

Sci-fi fans will love this,just saw the ad for Alien-vs-Predator.This along with others should be the mak'ins of a sci-fi marathon weekend
    I just need one more tool,just one!

First Freddy vs. Jason, and now Alien vs. Predator. Personally, I think it would be a riot to see Star Wars vs. Star Trek.
    C-3PO vs. Data
    Luke vs. Kirk
    Solo vs. Picard
    Leia vs. Janeway
    Chewbacca vs. The Klingon whose name I can't remember from the Next Generation
    Vader vs. the Borg Queen
    and the grand finale:
    Yoda vs. Spock
    I'm not much of a Star Trek fan, but I would pay to see that
    PS: I went to see The Village last Saturday. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good suspense movie.

[This message has been edited by cfoster (edited 08-03-2004).]

Comment

How about the gay robots of Star Wars-vs- the manly robots of Battlestar Gallactica?

Comment

That could be fun too.

Of course, the greatest Sci-Fi/Horror movie battle of all time would be...

The Leprechaun vs the doll from the Child's Play movies.

Comment

OOOOH!!!! Leprechuan-vs-Chuckie-vs-Critters! Awh heck,anything with Debbie Demming half or better naked is fine

Comment

How about "7 of 9" vs Counsellor Troy.
            please visit my webpage:
            http://motorworks88.webs.com/

Comment

Motorworks
              That's no contest, 7 of 9 every time.

------------------
              Paul G.
              Paul G.

Comment

The question is who would win in that scenario but rather "mud or jello?"

HTRN

EGO partum , proinde EGO sum

Comment

Weird:
                  How about the Critters vs. The Gremlins

While were sort of on the topic of sci-fi, I saw a preview for a new Batman movie thats coming out next summer. This one actually looks serious, rather than the campy ones they came out with in the 90's. I figured the franchise died with the last one they made. The new Exorcist movie doesn't look half bad either

Craig

Comment

"Mud or Jello"? Your too old fashioned-Coleslaw

[This message has been edited by wierdscience (edited 08-04-2004).]

Comment

I haven't seen a good sci-fi flick at the movies in years,last one was The Fifth Element I think.

Yes a GOOD Batman movie would be great,although I thought Michelle Fifer did an excellent job of"acting"as cat woman

Biggest disapointment in years was AI,that could have been much better.

Not a Diesil fan,but has anyone seen The Chronicles of Redic?

Comment

I never saw the Chronicles of Riddick, but I don't think it was out very long. I never heard anything good about it. I think it bombed. One of those times where the sequel just came too late. But speaking of Diesel, did you see XXX? That was an hour and a half of my life that I will never have back.

Craig

Comment

I saw ten,no five minutes of "the Fast and the Ridiculus" and left,so ya,it probibly sucks.

Comment

There's a website called www.anti-rice.com that makes fun of the Type R crowd. My personal favorites are a couple of bumper stickers I saw on the net: "You are neither fast nor furious" and "Silly Ricer, ground effects are for kids". HEEHEEHEE, when are these dumdums gonna learn the old addage "Nothing beats cubic inchs" Besides we all know the automobile achieved perfection in 1970.

HTRN
                            EGO partum , proinde EGO sum

Comment

That is true. Boss 302 or 429?

Comment

Working...
                              X