Attantion getting ways to sell stuff on EBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attantion getting ways to sell stuff on EBay

Lesson #1 Link the item to something found around every home machinist's home:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...832300372&rd=1

Yep, only problem sometimes the advertising is more interesting than the product. So after being entertained by the add you can't remember what they were selling in the first place.

Comment

Carrol says I need to find Ms America 1903 and put her picture next to that book..

What is it exactly he is selling? HA.. the old take your attention off the magician routine..

------------------

[This message has been edited by ibewgypsie (edited 11-09-2005).]

Comment

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 09-02-2004).]

Comment

She could at the least smile and make it look like she is having a good time. Geeze... My wife will even do that!
          Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

Am I the only one, or doesn't she appear to be about 12 years old?
            Michael

Comment

It looks like she's holding a Lindsy Publications reprint to me.

Comment

Personnal, I'm going for the "Sure Grip" screwdriver in one of the other items for sale at the bottom of the page.

Comment

there used to be a guy from Arkansas that sold junk car parts, and every picture had a 14 year old girl in it. now, there is nothing wrong with getting your daughter to model your product, but this girl was the poster child for "very suggestive white trash slut", and I thought it was pretty funny, but inappropriate.

Comment

Now, recalling the discussion a few days ago about the wild hog picture, this one looks 'doctored' to me. There's something that just doesn't look natural about the placement of the book in her hands. ...of course it took several minutes before I noticed there was a book.

Comment

With exception to the Ford Performace book gal, looks like he canvased the local trailer park for models

Comment

She is of the physical type of lady I preferred when I was young and barely handsome enough to attract them. Lean and athletic - and hopefully smart and well spoken.

Women used to think I was exciting and dangerous. Now they think I'm cute and the ravishing young waitresses tug my beard and go tee hee at my clever talk. It's enough to make an old fart cry.

Comment

He must be doing something right to be a Powerseller with 55056 items sold.

Comment

Well he sure got us to look at the book so I guess the advertising worked
                            Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
                            http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

There's a book in that picture???

Comment

Working...
                              X