Help identify hydraulic cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axkiker View Post
    Yeah that would be great. Would love some dimensions etc of the material used. If you could also note the model I can look it up online as well and get an idea of construction.

Thanks
    Model is a 50 H-

http://www.dakecorp.com/products/hyd...ated-press-50h
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience View Post
      So ive seen this before but it still leaves me with questions around the size / type of materials used. Not necessarily the size of the machine but the size of the steel used. Also does it not look a little lightly built. I mean if its rated for 50T surely its been tested to 75 if not 100 ton for safety. I cant imagine that unit taking that much pressure but im definitely not educated on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Axkiker View Post
        So ive seen this before but it still leaves me with questions around the size / type of materials used. Not necessarily the size of the machine but the size of the steel used. Also does it not look a little lightly built. I mean if its rated for 50T surely its been tested to 75 if not 100 ton for safety. I cant imagine that unit taking that much pressure but im definitely not educated on the subject.
        The one we have at work has been in use since it was new in 1938?So it's a successful design.The frame does load up near 50tons,but all frames will unless they are massively overbuilt. IIRC the cross members are 10" x 25lb/ft channel which is a fair bit heavier than a HF bottle jack press.
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
        X