Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first shop tour I've seen using a drone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baz
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicholas View Post
    If I used a drone for a tour of my garage/shop, it would hover at seven foot altitude and rotate.
    He has also done a (hand held) video of his home garage set-up. He has a Haas in there too. It could be even more cramped than yours!

Leave a comment:

• MattiJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Forrest Addy View Post
    Whatever is flying is not affected by the Newtonian laws of motion.

I think they 3D imaged the whole shop then flew a massless POV virtual camera through the compiled image. What tipped me off is no acceleration, no bounce. Instant motion, instance change in direction, etc.
    I think its just playing something like 3x real speed. Just look at the guy and his head motion.
    Latest drones with 3-axis camera gimbal can produce suprisingly stable video even without any post processing.

Leave a comment:

• Forrest Addy
    replied
    Whatever is flying is not affected by the Newtonian laws of motion.

I think they 3D imaged the whole shop then flew a massless POV virtual camera through the compiled image. What tipped me off is no acceleration, no bounce. Instant motion, instance change in direction, etc.

Leave a comment:

• haroldmulder
    replied
    He must have been working in the evening or on the weekend. Not another sole around in the building.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Lol...forked jibs or hetro jibs?

Leave a comment:

• Norman Bain
    replied
    I noted the extensive use of jib cranes.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Engelhardt
    replied
    Starts at 18:25

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas
    started a topic The first shop tour I've seen using a drone.

The first shop tour I've seen using a drone.

The video is about making a guide for gun-drilling a part. The shop tour is at the end of the video. If I used a drone for a tour of my garage/shop, it would hover at seven foot altitude and rotate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPUZ1Rc4ldU

Hope this post meets the guidelines set in a previous thread.
Working...
X