No announcement yet.

Looking for 5C collets by 64ths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ThNks for the replys. To clarify some. You need an entire set of drill bits because you never know what you need. Collets are the same. I do have a metric set also. But for some reason I keep looking for that missing 64th collet. So because I can't wait to purchase it I improvise and force it into the closest available one either metric or inch. I just want to complete my set so I don't have to do that and have the proper tool for the job.
    If anybody has the 64ths needed to complete a set please contact me.

Comment

From a probably standpoint....the best money might be on buying a used high quality set by 64ths, ie 60 something collets, then sell your 32nd's set.
      in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

Amazon has a Precision 57 PC 5C Round Collet Set 1/8" - 1" By 1/64" 64ths and I think they have individuals also.

I would rather have tools that I never use, than not have a tool I need.
        Oregon Coast

Comment

Originally posted by CalM View Post
          Two weeks, two days or two hours, What is wanted is to be doing NOW. regardless of location.
          MSC Direct has Amazon like speeds. I have ordered on Sunday afternoon, and got my order on Monday.

Comment

Or buy a 5c x ER32 collet closer and a set of ER32 collets?

https://www.ebay.com/p/?iid=222454972652&&&chn=ps
            I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
            X