Monday-x2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday-x2!

Yep!Today was Monday twice,first off went in and found that the surface grinder I had moved LAST week still had not been wired up and I needed it today.
    Then I finally finish a mill job that had been sitting around for 2 months.Went to grab a box to put the four pieces parts in and when I got back I had only three.I thought I had set the other down somewhere,so I began looking,for 2hours,then by some miacle I saw it out of the corner of my eye,it managed to fall three feet,almost hit the floor and fly side ways about six feet before it came to rest under a machine.
    Then I had four people ask the impossible in the matter of three minutes.
    First was an engineer,all he wanted were some rotating screens made for the end of a sewer intake(read 1500lbs of fabricated steel)TODAY! Luaghed out loud all day.
    Second was a destroyed motor cycle engine case,guy tore the shifter guts and all out of a case half and wanted it fixed today,No chance,told him Honda and Yamaha are down the street and a new bike would be less than my bill.
    Third and fourth were lawnmower @@$!$^#^%^* decks,to which I say,I don't do$#%$^&#&^*&lawnmower decks!

The final insult was when I started building a RPC for a friend of mine,I had it almost all together when I ran out of #12 fork terminals,went next door to the eletrical supply and they were out too!Told them that their shop would be a great place for an electrical supply and left.

Thats when I looked up and it was five-o-clock,
    I just need one more tool,just one!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wierdscience:
    Told them that their shop would be a great place for an electrical supply and left.
    </font>
    Nice........

Keep eye on ball.
    Hashim Khan

Comment

Working...
    X