OOPS, accidental ebay ad and no end-your-item in sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOPS, accidental ebay ad and no end-your-item in sight

Ahh made a lil mistake last night.. I posted a item twice on ebay.. THEN, ebay took about a hour putting it in myebay So I posted it again..

Didn't do too good, I started to cancel it out but then got the bright ideal just to use it for advertisement since I had already paid for it. A hundred of other people post thier work, thier hopes and advertisements for thier services on there.. check out the cylinders and pistons I am bidding on..

I guess maybe I shouldn't ebay and drink.. (medicinal Wild Turkey)

[This message has been edited by ibewgypsie (edited 11-09-2005).]

Comment

This sounds a good way we could make some money together Dave.

Do you want some pictures of ducks on my local pond to auction?

Allan

Comment

Dave I have often wanted to put an Ebay "wanted ad" but I don't think you can officially.I've seen a couple sent buy others,but don't know if it's allowed though well done nice picture Alistair
        Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

I got a bone to pick with you about your listings.

1. How hard could it be to add a shipping calculator? Two extra mouse clicks?

2. "I no longer accept paypal credit cards." Your listing clearly states that you DO accept PPCC's. What up wit dat?

Ken

Comment

Georgous Picture!!! Fred

Comment

Nice pic!All we got here are golden egales,nice to look at but smell like rotten fish s---

Ebay,so far the best money I have made off there has been tractor parts,old Farmall cubs are like gold.

Check your mail.
              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Wiley the poacher, he says cooked eagle tastes just like chicken.. I don't know..

I teased him constantly..

[This message has been edited by ibewgypsie (edited 11-09-2005).]

Comment

Neat picture.
                  Is that the item you posted twice? If so I'll take both of 'em!

Comment

Working...
                  X