Campbell Hausfeld airless sprayer:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campbell Hausfeld airless sprayer:

What no answers? I guess non detergentoil? Sorry for sarcasm, it is 11 pm here. Wayne

Did I miss where you asked the question in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by wtrueman View Post
      What no answers? I guess non detergentoil? Sorry for sarcasm, it is 11 pm here. Wayne
      ... and what time was it when you started drinking those adult beverages?

Comment

Not sure exactly the problem you are having. I used to have a Campbell Hausfeld but don't recall much about it. My current airless just uses lithium grease on the motor to pump drive and the piston shaft gets a few drops of oil. It looks like about 10wt and I suspect, non-detergent - although it probably doesn't really matter in this application.

A quick google shows the Hausfeld units appear to use a simple hydraulic oil, and that it being full is important for proper operation:
        https://www.google.com/#q=campbell+hausfeld+airless+paint+sprayer+oil

Have you tried Googling for a manual specifically for your unit, assuming you don't have one?

Hope this helps somewhat.
        I do know a bit about keeping them working better long term, if that would be of assistance.

Comment

Hi all: yes, having a rum at 9:43 pm on the west coast of Canada! I guess from the answer that non detergent would be best. Thanks all. Oh, btw, hope all have a safe forth of July if I don't get back as I have to go fishing starting on Sunday. Sorry to rub that in, Wayne.

Comment

Working...
          X