best place to find on line books today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best place to find on line books today

Where is the best place to find on line books today ????

I have three books to upload at this time I have upload to Google play and Amazon/Kindle
    Machinist Handbook for the Apprentice
    Machinist Guide and Single To Three Phase Simplified

Dave

Just bought your Three Phase SImplified through Google Play. That's my first book purchase through this service. Not impressed by the reading options. I'd much rather prefer a .pdf version.
    Read some samples from the Machinist's Guide. Looks nice. I'd buy it if it's in .pdf or other easily printable format.

Comment

Books

Originally posted by smithdoor View Post
      Where is the best place to find on line books today ????

I have three books to upload at this time I have upload to Google play and Amazon/Kindle
      Machinist Handbook for the Apprentice
      Machinist Guide and Single To Three Phase Simplified

Dave
      Bookfinder.com

Comment

I did check the box for PDF down loads on google for Machinist Handbook for the Apprentice and Single To Three Phase Simplified
        If does not let down load please let me know
        We can use paypal and email the book to you

Dave

Originally posted by MichaelP View Post
        Just bought your Three Phase SImplified through Google Play. That's my first book purchase through this service. Not impressed by the reading options. I'd much rather prefer a .pdf version.
        Read some samples from the Machinist's Guide. Looks nice. I'd buy it if it's in .pdf or other easily printable format.

Comment

Dave, I'll send you my e-mail address through PM. Please reply with your Paypal ID. I'll pay for the Machinist Guide and would appreciate if you send me .pdf files of both books.

Google Play is the worst nightmare to deal with. The file I could download from them is in some strange format (hidden .pdf of some sort?), and I wasn't able to open it. Changing extension didn't help.

Thanks.

Mike
          Last edited by MichaelP; 06-15-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

I like iBooks, but very few books can be found. I like the ePub format

Comment

Working...
            X