Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mounting a drill press or Mill head to a lathe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glug View Post
    Heck no. Anything is possible.

Start up a new thread about putting a VFD on that puppy ! ! ! !
    Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

OK, I did use this forum's photo hosting and it does work. The images are back in my post above. But it could take a long time to do that for all my other posts: I have several thousand of them here, not to mention other boards.

Photobucket will never get a single penny from me. Never! If they wanted to change their rules, they should not make that change retroactive. It IS blackmail. And almost as bad as holding a person's files for ransom.

George is right when he said that the board's hosting is somewhat complicated. It took me a while to get those three photos up and the links in the above post changed. I made a cheat list of the steps, just George's instructions minus all the unnecessary stuff, like the photos. Just the short strokes. I will refine it and post it in another thread so others can copy it.
      Paul A.
      SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
      You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Paul, they are working, sharp photos and nice equipment too.

Comment

Paul A.--very nice and right on the point of what I was hoping to do! Thanks!

Glug----the milling head needs to be squared up with the mower deck----and you need to add front wheel drive........��

Comment

Working...
          X