No announcement yet.

OT: My Well Traveled 3D Printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wierdscience, your package quite possibly has a damaged label or bad ZIP code. If you haven't already done so contact USPS. They may be able to intercept it before it's returned to sender.

Comment

Originally posted by genea View Post
      wierdscience, your package quite possibly has a damaged label or bad ZIP code. If you haven't already done so contact USPS. They may be able to intercept it before it's returned to sender.
      That's a very real possibility. I once had a package mis-routed to a northern California community because the zip was wrong and the street name existed there. It was refused at that post office and sent to my post office based on the town and street address. They even hand corrected the zip. When it got back to my automated regional sorting center it again went north because they used automated sorting based on the barcode that the originating post office put on the envelope. That's the story I was told anyway.

Dan
      At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and left over parts.

Comment

Down to just 60 miles away,possibly will get here tomorrow.Here's hoping it's still at least roughly cube shaped
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience View Post
          Down to just 60 miles away,possibly will get here tomorrow.Here's hoping it's still at least roughly cube shaped
          And hopefully you can at least keep a sense of humor throughout this adventure. I'm just going to leave this link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoIfglXAbh0

Comment

Originally posted by tom_d View Post
            And hopefully you can at least keep a sense of humor throughout this adventure. I'm just going to leave this link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoIfglXAbh0
            Oh Yea,in fact one of the guys at work says there hasn't been a journey this long and confusing since Lord of the Rings.

Comment

Finally! Box looks fine,hopefully all is well,playtime tonight!

Comment

Working...
              X