Plaza Machinery Update, Bethel, VT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaza Machinery Update, Bethel, VT

I stopped this afternoon and talked to Joe's son, Vincent. Here is the status. Vincent is waiting for clearance from the probate court which should be coming fairly soon according to his lawyer. Everything is the building is pretty much as it was a year ago. Joe died on August 20, 2016. When he has clearance from the court, Vincent will again start to sell things, both parts and whole machines. He said he did not know about the status of the website as to whether or not it would be brought live again. Maybe he will just rely on word of mouth. I left him my information and I can hope that he get back to me when he is ready to start selling. If I find out anything, I will pass the word. Vincent was comfortable with this arrangement.
    Peter
    Grantham, New Hampshire

Thank you for the update, Peter. Joe was a nice guy, and I wish his son the best. Hopefully, he'll be as good as his father.
    Mike
    WI/IL border, USA

Comment

Looks like the guy that stole the the name switched from selling to buying to improve his overall rating.

http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb...ooling-329967/

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ab=AllFeedback

Comment

Interesting, loved checking through his lits of stock for sale!

Comment

Peter does Vincent know about AL Babin using Joe's good name. could you get in touch with Vincent so he can see if he can get his Lawyer to put an end to it Ken

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
            Peter does Vincent know about AL Babin using Joe's good name. could you get in touch with Vincent so he can see if he can get his Lawyer to put an end to it Ken
            ABSOLUTEly...someone needs to notify the son. This guy Al Babin seems like a total POS. I never heard of him until I googled a Craigslist listing and I then stumbled upon post upon post on numerous forums....numerous sites. You just can't get any lower than using a good man's name and then soiling it. Just pure SCUM of the Earth IMO.

Comment

Spoke to Vinnie Bergamo this afternoon. He has been cleared by the courts to begin selling again. Rules same as for Joe. Email for an appointment or query for an item.

Contact is [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by YoheShop View Post
                Spoke to Vinnie Bergamo this afternoon. He has been cleared by the courts to begin selling again. Rules same as for Joe. Email for an appointment or query for an item.

Contact is [email protected].
                If he just had a large email list to send a monthly Word doc or whatever to, that would work well...

Comment

+1 on the email list!

Comment

Working...
                  X