Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mill/Lathe combo in FL $3500

http://adcache.equipmenttraderonline...0/74951910.htm

I saw this while looking for items.. Jump on it if ya are local...

[This message has been edited by ibewgypsie (edited 11-11-2005).]

Looks like an $800 lathe to me, pot luck on the Bridgeport but probably like the lathe or worse (since it's not the one pictured...seller's usually show the "better" machine)

Comment

probably is a 800 lathe, ad says bridgeport has a shaper attachment too thou..

I have been looking for a place to post the extra machines we have..

I have even looked into posting my own website with items in more detail than I do the ebay auctions..

Looks like 7-15$ a month hosting.. w/no search engine submission

---------------

Comment

"BRIDGEPORT, milling machine w/shape, attac trison rapido jr machine, lathe w/some toolin, $3500 for the pair, 352-493-1389, 352-535-5171 or 352-493-1201."

What does "attac trison rapido jr machine" mean?

If this was in my neighborhood I'd definitely have a look. A B'port with shaper head. Not sure what the lathe is, but it looks heavy duty and not recent Asian import.

Comment

DR, the name sounds and the machine looks, Italian or Spanish to me. Some exceptions, like Graziano, but most Italian or Spanish lathes are not hittin on much...and as orphan as orphan gets over here.

Not to mention the "sitting on a trailer outside, already rusty and getting rustier" factor. Hence, low value.

(btw, on the subject of "it looks like" it always kills me on these Equipment sites and many Traderonline sites, the way they have "click image for modified view".

So you do, assuming a much larger image, and the 'modified view' is ~exactly the same size~ as the original view. What's that all about ??)

[This message has been edited by D. Thomas (edited 08-15-2004).]

Comment

Gems are found in miss spelled and poorly advertised ads.

Sometimes it is "OUR" wives selling off our treasures after we pass away or just run away..

My poor wife would not have a clue what to do with all the junk. It'd be described as such.. "Greasy items that are too heavy to haul off"

Hmm.. better watch the newspapers..

Sorry guys, I am not done with my toys yet..

Comment

David, have you been feelng poorly? Give your wife my phone number!
              Michael

Comment

Mine was wondering what it would cost her to have all that junk hauled off, or if you could just move and sell it with the house/garage without having to pay off the rest of the mortgage.
                One reason my daughter gets my guns...
                David from jax
                A serious accident is one that money can't fix.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Gems are found in miss spelled and poorly advertised ads.</font>
                  That's how I found my lathe.
                  John

Comment

I can see it now, she gives the cnc to the junk man to make room for a chest type freezer.........

Ha.. I'll haint it... ghost in the machine.. I got more time in it then I do my bed I think..

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12584&item=3833364 501& rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Notice, it says bridgport in title.. not a bargain thou..

HA...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...833318931&rd=1

ANother example, this is a bender.. a nice one.. they think it is a tugger..

[This message has been edited by ibewgypsie (edited 08-15-2004).]

Comment

Working...
                      X