No announcement yet.

Back to Steam--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All that brass really does have class!

Keep eye on ball.
    Hashim Khan

Comment

• Originally posted by brian Rupnow View Post
      And this, gentlemen, is THE END! The manifolds turned out very nice, the engine runs in forward and reverse, the project is completely finished. Thank you to all who have tagged along for this build.---Brian
      Thanks for taking us with.

I suspect that you don't need suggestions on what to do next, but 'nothing ventured nothing gained'. How about a Quorn tool and cutter grinder, or a Stent TACG ??? I'd throw in a few bucks to help buy the kit !!!

Comment

• She is a beauty!
        Good work Brian.
        Cheers,
        Jon

Comment

• Great engine Brian, very enjoyable always following your posts.

Comment

• Brian, I remember you posting a long time ago on the HAMB when you got your first small lathe. I've followed your builds through the years and have enjoyed them all. Probably should have posted something a long time ago. Almost 20 years of my early career was as a machinist and at this point all my machine time goes into supporting my car building hobby. Not much time for machining models, but that is in my future plans. I hope to build some of your designs. Thanks for all the effort you put in.

Comment

• Bluechips----nice to hear from an old HAMB member. I loved every minute of my hot rod building days, much as I am now enjoying my machining.--Brian
              Brian Rupnow
              Design engineer
              Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

• Yeah, I know. I said I was done with this but "Idle hands are the devil's workshop" my grandma used to say---
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGLXclJdPI0&t=13s
                Brian Rupnow
                Design engineer
                Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

• Yes, it is a remarkable feeling Brian. For me, seeing the thing I've made 'do it's thing' is the special part.

Congratulations on a very fine build and a very nice little engine!

Pete
                  1973 SB 10K .
                  BenchMaster mill.

Comment

• Sweet running little engine brian, love the sounds of the mechanisms clicking away.

Comment

Working...
                    X