No For Sale Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No For Sale Thread?

I apologize, I am sure this is asked often, but why don't we have a for sale section?

Because you have to give it away... What'cha got that we can have?

Comment

lol I see! Its a free to a good home thread!

I have a Phase II Collect Indexer. I bought it new and used it once. Haven't needed is since for what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Guncraft View Post
        I apologize, I am sure this is asked often, but why don't we have a for sale section?
        http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/thr...t-forum-on-HSM

Comment

Thank you for the link and that makes sense. I do not want to short change the retailers who contribute to this site.

Comment

But you won't. You take the money and buy something else from them!

Comment

Originally posted by lakeside53 View Post
              But you won't. You take the money and buy something else from them!
              Agreed. This site is sorely lacking a good FS thread. It's robust content. Content and traffic are good for advertisers, not bad. Being one small outlet that doesn't allow used sales certainly does nothing to keep people from buying used anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by softtail View Post
                Agreed. This site is sorely lacking a good FS thread. It's robust content. Content and traffic are good for advertisers, not bad. Being one small outlet that doesn't allow used sales certainly does nothing to keep people from buying used anyways.
                If you want to buy and sell machine related tools there and plenty of other machining forums that allow classifieds. No need to have one here unless you are already selling on the other sites and want to just flood the market with your stuff. JMO. JR

Comment

I have a Phase II Collect Indexer. I bought it new and used it once. Haven't needed is since for what I do.
                  Ok, since people are leaving you out to dry, I'll take it for free as you request :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrFluffy View Post
                    Ok, since people are leaving you out to dry, I'll take it for free as you request :-)
                    How about you cut it up and share it with all of us? I'm sure we would all like to have a piece of the cake.

Comment

What has always been a bone of contention for me is that many people here over many years have come on to say DON'T BUY FROM SO AND SO. Then go onto explain why in their opinion it is not a good idea to buy from them. Now think if someone here is selling Grannies old hardly used dentures etc then there will be little room for argument as it is a genuine private sale. However if someone makes an article and goes on regularly to ply their trade here what is going to happen when the inevitable verbal punch ups start. It might be the solemn road to ruin. I have seen sites albeit far worse than this one where half of the congregation is on the side of billy and the other half takes willies side. Then the resulting verbal war get's going with very long term animosities being born. just my feelings why do you think George is very strict on these things as well as political posts etc. Alistair ps where is his ludship these days have I missed ww3 or what
                      Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb View Post
                        How about you cut it up and share it with all of us? I'm sure we would all like to have a piece of the cake.
                        As my share, I would like the thread protector.........

Comment

I have my eyes on an indexer so you guys can have it.

What else ya got?

Comment

As soon as you sell it you'll need it for something. Oil it up and put it on the shelf.

JL..................

Comment

Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post
                              As my share, I would like the thread protector.........
                              You can have my share too, I was only doing it out of kindness, I've already got one 5c indexer that I abuse on the surface grinder quite often.

Comment

Working...
                              X