Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vpt
    replied
    I live in a college town. Halloween brings out a different type of scenery (eye candy).

Leave a comment:

• RichR
    replied
    Originally posted by Willy View Post
    Does anybody like clowns?
    Sure, people who have coulrophilia.

Leave a comment:

• Willy
    replied
    Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post

that clown guy kinda shook me up a little - don't like clowns and this one was extra special that way,

Does anybody like clowns? Every time I see a clown walk up to a little kid they usually scare the crap out of the poor little tyke. Probably why a large number of us have been scarred for life.

Ronald McDonald is the second reason I don't eat at Mikey D's. I'll let you guess the first.

Leave a comment:

• flylo
    replied
    The guy down the did have a stop in look sign now he has a sign video cameras in use LOL! This is farmers & he's from a High $$ suburb of Chicago, probably a bunch of culture shock.

Leave a comment:

• lakeside53
    replied
    I made a 5 year old girl cry when she said "trick or treat" and I replied "TRICk!". She was fine after I gave her the candy; her dad never did recover.

Leave a comment:

• old mart
    replied
    I find that it is one of the more unpleasant imports from the USA along with the grey squirrel and the Colorado beetle.

Leave a comment:

• Puckdropper
    replied
    I'm enjoying Halloween, it's not something I have to worry about. Those with costumes will show them off, those who don't have them don't care and don't bother anyone. You can do something because it's fun, not because it's expected.

Leave a comment:

• A.K. Boomer
    replied
    I like thanksgiving - I don't like x-mas, don't like easter, don't like b-days, have mixed vibes about new years, valentines day had to been invented by a woman, but halloween is just for fun and although I really don't get into it much anymore am ok with it because it makes me laugh some
    and brings back some crazy memories...

that clown guy kinda shook me up a little - don't like clowns and this one was extra special that way,

had the flywheel rapped out in the honda to about 4,500 while taking the pic - just in case man lol

Leave a comment:

• flylo
    replied
    You're a scary dude! The guy down the road spend many hours & $$ on holidays. Holidays are just dates to make you spend money. All BS to me. Just call me a Grinch.

Leave a comment:

• A.K. Boomer
    replied
    I went as jesus christ one year,,, kinda scary i guess --- for my Mom that is lol

always had a blasphemous nature it seems,

here I can be seen selling drugs to a cub scout, I protected his identity because I did not want him to get caught up in any of this... lol

I remember I found a book somewhere called "friends of jesus" and I was carrying it around the entire night at the pub while pounding down close to a case of beer, have no idea what happened to the book - think i left it on the bar or at some gurls house,

those were the days fella's lol

https://www.use.com/NbOgA

Leave a comment:

• brian Rupnow
    replied
    Halloween--Loved by every candy eating kid on the continent, and a few adults. When I was a dirt poor 10 year old in the mid 1950's our Halloween costumes were cheap but sometimes very creative. We had the bed-sheet ghosts, the plastic toothed vampires, and many variations of "cowboys". The best costume I ever seen was created by my friend David's mother, for his younger brother Robert. Mary had bought something that came in a cardboard box that was about two foot square, and saved the box. She cut the bottom out of it so it would fit down over Robert's head. She cut the front out of it and taped in a sheet of yellow "cellophane"---that's be clear plastic to you youngsters. She glued some old radio knobs onto the front of the box, bent up a coathanger to make "rabbit ears", and Robert went out as a television!! It was a great success---The only complaint at the end of the evening came from Robert--He hadn't been able to eat any of the candy he collected "trick or treating" because he couldn't get a hand into the box to reach his mouth.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Heron
    replied
    Be weary bro, looks like he could be packen...

Cheers,
    Jon

Leave a comment:

• Arcane
    replied
    If you want to see something interesting (maybe), just do a YouTube search for "Halloween light displays". They spend months doing the planning and setup.

Leave a comment:

• A.K. Boomer
    started a topic Happy halloween (I guess?)

Happy halloween (I guess?)

Swear I seen him flinch as I was taking this pic, kinda cold out and thought i seen his breath too...

heading back out later tonight to poke him with a long stick and see if he's real (after iv had a few)

some people go all out lol

https://www.use.com/NbKBt
Working...
X