Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are all a bunch of weirdos.

Comment

But we don't live in Deep Hole Nebraska. Nothing personal but you live in the most boring state there is. One giant cornfield flat as a pancake & road straight as a die. Signs all saying which way to go to get somewhere more interesting in another state. The Human race may be doomed but even doomed beats Nebraska IMHO. No offense

Comment

After they get rid of net neutrality you'll have to pay $0.15 for each of these goofy comments.
        Andy

Comment

Originally posted by flylo View Post
          But we don't live in Deep Hole Nebraska. Nothing personal but you live in the most boring state there is. One giant cornfield flat as a pancake & road straight as a die. Signs all saying which way to go to get somewhere more interesting in another state. The Human race may be doomed but even doomed beats Nebraska IMHO. No offense
          yeah but --- you live in the smelly mitten - not much to brag about there either, besides if you like it where you are try to make people feel comfortable about where they are - that way they won't move to where you are.

colorado sucks...

Comment

Nothing personal but you live in the most boring state there is.
            In a world go for a $#!+ boring sounds good.
            The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

I preferred I80 going through Nebraska to I70 going through Kansas.

Both are far superior to North Carolina where they reuse the scenery every 10 miles.

Comment

Most official WW3 scenarios begin with the Soviets detonating a large nuclear weapon over Nebraska.

Not even the Soviets like Nebraska.

On the other hand the crime rate out here is phenomenally low...

Comment

I can't tell a whole lot of difference between Neb. or Kansas or even far east Colo. for that matter,

in fact they all look kinda the same to me till you get to where im at, I live at the very definition of what you would call "foothills" and even though im a mile high everything east of me is just basically flat with a very low grade angle of descent - but I can take off on foot and just two blocks west of my house everything drastically changes to grades so steep they cannot be hiked unless traversed at radical angles or in some places rock climbing skills would be in order...

Comment

Originally posted by Max McGrumpy View Post
                    Most official WW3 scenarios begin with the Soviets detonating a large nuclear weapon over Nebraska.

Not even the Soviets like Nebraska.

On the other hand the crime rate out here is phenomenally low...
                    What there to steal? Corn LOL! And Cans ass is about the same. I like NC flew 2 antique planes back & really like Pilot Mount, looks like something from Close Encounters.

Comment

When I moved to Nebraska, mentioned the wind seemed to blow all the time. Mentioned it to a co-worker. He told me that "Iowa sucks and Colorado blows, so the wind blows all the time in Nebraska". In the three years I lived there, there was 2 days when the wind was calm most of the day.
                      North Central Arkansas

Comment

I'll be leaving soon. Culturally this state is still stuck in the 1950s in regards to employment.

Moved out here for a technical job, was hired by corporate HQ after a series of relentless interviews and an extensive background check and security investigation.

Show up for work, was told that I appear visually to be under the age of 18 and therefore I was barred from doing my job. Even after threats from HQ. Local management would not budge on that even when presented with proof, even after being fined by the state for age discrimination.

...now multiply that by 7 jobs over five years, I'm getting older but Nebraskan employers say I don't "look old enough."

And yes I am over 40. That's the absurd part. :P

So yeah Nebraska sucks, the entire midwest is ass-backwards. Apparently folks out here drink pesticide directly from the can.

Comment

Originally posted by MattiJ View Post
                          Spilled my tea on that!
                          Did you just take another leak?

Comment

...now multiply that by 7 jobs over five years, I'm getting older but Nebraskan employers say I don't "look old enough."

Be careful what you wish for.

In the rest of the world, as soon as they see any streaks of gray in the hair, they listen politely through the (short) interview, and hire the other guy.
                            CNC machines only go through the motions.

Ideas expressed may be mine, or from anyone else in the universe.
                            Not responsible for clerical errors. Or those made by lay people either.
                            Number formats and units may be chosen at random depending on what day it is.
                            I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.
                            Generalizations are understood to be "often" true, but not true in every case.

Comment

So yeah Nebraska sucks, the entire midwest is ass-backwards. Apparently folks out here drink pesticide directly from the can.
                              Wow. Seven bad Nebraska employers in a row! What are the odds?

Ed
                              For just a little more, you can do it yourself!

Comment

your just normal and got sucked into a void - had you started sweeling roundup from your baby bottle you would look as old as they do - even though most are under 30 lol

from the people who brought us agent orange and pcb's why would anyone be surprised?

I guess their starting to get their phat little asses spanked in court over the roundup now, same old story - denial denial denial for decades even though it's proven that they themselves knew about the dangers of their other chemicals killing people way ahead of time,
                                Just a little food for thought next time your slopping down those GMO's that they create, most that cross pollinate and invade our indigenous crops from a slight breeze so then they can sue the farm owner because they now have weaseled their way into claiming they have a "patent on life",
                                they now not only control most of the worlds food supply - they control it with seeds that produce foods that are biologically unstable - seeds that produce crops that do not go to seed so the farmer cannot save any and has to repurchase every year, at up to 4 times the cost, and seeds that are designed to take over native crops so that they can then claim their monopoly not on just seeds but on food, this type of silent war has been waged for decades - some have stated it more powerful than bombs,

think they give a damn? think again and now esp. with the recent turn of events companies like them that should be overlooked by the EPA are actually in charge of it!!! lol this should not take too long folks - maybe 5 or 10 years for the tumors to start growing, just line up for the slaughter, we've earned this one... yeah nebraska'ns in general are arss backwards but don't feel too bad cuz so are most of americans...

but i would find it especially disheartening to be that close to so much accepted and practiced corruption - not to mention all the potent fumes being sprayed constantly - I don't turn a blind eye but I do make my choices with my fork and for the most part my little locally grown organic non-GMO produce isle has a beaten path worn down by me and many others doing the same thing,

funny thing is - is when it comes to things like kale and carrots and stuff - some of the stuff is actually cheaper than the high pesticide GMO isle ---- go figure.

ok rant off about the "great midwest"....

Edit; but as far as the OP I think im right on topic, this is my little version of why I think the human race is doomed - well just one of the many reasons actually...
                                Last edited by A.K. Boomer; 11-27-2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X