OT- Vimeo also sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Vimeo also sucks

They are moving in the same direction as Photosuckit. I guess I will just use Youtube, I had reasons however for using a different account not tied to my social media one.
    I see investors getting impatient for a return on their investment...

YouTube has started shoving more commercials in your face. Some even pop up during the video. As a viewer, this is getting pretty irritating. Some can be "skipped" but not all. Count on that getting worse and as bad as non-paid cable/TV channels. I'm so sick of hearing that O'Reilly Auto Parts jingle, I could scream!

By the way, Vimeo has a new CEO (July) so look for more and costly changes.

Comment

Originally posted by CCWKen View Post
      YouTube has started shoving more commercials in your face. Some even pop up during the video. As a viewer, this is getting pretty irritating. Some can be "skipped" but not all. Count on that getting worse and as bad as non-paid cable/TV channels. I'm so sick of hearing that O'Reilly Auto Parts jingle, I could scream!

By the way, Vimeo has a new CEO (July) so look for more and costly changes.
      Some new player will pop up that will promise everything for free, will have a few years before they really try to monetize it.

Comment

Working...
      X