White Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Christmas

Looks like we're going to get a white Christmas over here in New England.

Merry Christmas All!

Happy Turning and Milling, or cutting and welding, or melting and pouring, or sawing and sanding, or cooking and eating!

White here in WA. I've been in the shop for three days straight now. Perfect... Almost time to dig out of the chips. I'm blaming my crappy welding on the 25F this morning (welding outside).

Comment

Originally posted by lakeside53 View Post
      White here in WA. I've been in the shop for three days straight now. Perfect... Almost time to dig out of the chips. I'm blaming my crappy welding on the 25F this morning (welding outside).
      Wow, I used to live on Mercer Island, WA and I think it snowed once or twice in the 5 years I was there.

Comment

I
        m about 15 miles east of there, and 500 feet up - makes all the difference. But tonight even Mercer is getting 2 inches which means traffic paralysis tomorrow

Comment

Snow here in Kirkland too ..

Comment

Been decades since the last white christmas here. Not that I'm complaining.

Dan
            At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and extra parts.

Comment

Santa just finished putting all of the gifts under the tree for the kids over here. He's probably on the way towards the West coast now.

Comment

Was just outside locking my car- three flakes fell while I was outside here in Chilliwack. Could be five or more by morning. It's actually a little warmer than it was this afternoon, but I won't be surprised to see snow tomorrow.
                I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all from northern Minnesota where we have a white Christmas.....again. The only time I haven't seen a white Christmas was when we visited our daughter in Monroe, WA and even then it snowed a couple days before Christmas, then melted off. My wife and I will travel a short distance for Christmas but we will be pretty careful since our wind chill is -41 and may get worse during the day.

Comment

In California we are decorating our trees with fire.

Comment

Hi guys,

We moved to central Florida two years ago. At about 9:30 AM Christmas morning the temperature outside is 72 degrees F., and the sun is shining. I do not miss ice and snow one bit.

Comment

In western R.I. we have about an inch of white Christmas. I don't mind the snow itself too much, it is that the state tries to equal snowfall with saltfall on the roads. Terrible on the vehicles. Wishing all a good Christmas.

Comment

Thanks and same to you!
                          Headed out to start clearing the driveway now.

I'm getting the same snow as you are 3Ph....

Comment

Looks like about an inch of fresh snow here on Vancouver Island Christmas eve and over night.
                            Larry - west coast of Canada

Comment

Hi,

We got almost a foot now and it's -16F here today in Northern Minnesota. Winter is here with a vengeance.
                              If you think you understand what is going on, you haven't been paying attention.

Comment

Working...
                              X