Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are these tools and what are they for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are these tools and what are they for?

The title says it all. I purchased a 1942 West Bend 9 inch lathe last year and these are some of the tools that came with it. The other tools I could figure out on my own but not these ones. So please tell me what they are and what should I use them for? I would show them but it looks like they won't let me, guess I will have to ask elsewhere.

you'll need to upload the pics to an image host and copy the link address to paste into the 'insert image' function here - 3rd button from the right in the reply box

Comment

South Bend I bet..
      If you describe the tools, we may be able to tell.. I like that game..

Comment

Looks like a Phillip Morris screwdriver set.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipdisturber View Post
          The title says it all. I purchased a 1942 West Bend 9 inch lathe last year and these are some of the tools that came with it. The other tools I could figure out on my own but not these ones. So please tell me what they are and what should I use them for? I would show them but it looks like they won't let me, guess I will have to ask elsewhere.
          Newbies aren't allowed to post pictures until a certain amount of posts. They're afraid you'll post naked girls or something, I guess. Have a link to a photo?

Comment

Originally posted by CCWKen View Post
            Newbies aren't allowed to post pictures until a certain amount of posts. They're afraid you'll post naked girls or something, I guess. Have a link to a photo?
            Sorry, I'm not aloud to post pics of naked girls... Have you tried google?

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb View Post
              Sorry, I'm not aloud to post pics of naked girls... Have you tried google?
              Married with children, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
              X