Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just can't leave it alone and let it work well...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just can't leave it alone and let it work well...

My poor old cnc.. documentation was completed about a year ago, since then I changed a few things adding in reverse to take advantage of the low spindle gear, changing the I/O to match the EMC version, then adding XP pro and Mach2/BobcadV19

NOW? I am changing the pneumatic brake to work when I select the button. No longer do I trust the computer to (interlock) to control.

Just a few electrons keeping the spindle from coming on while I am changing tools. The base of the transistor you know the lil doped junction on a IC about the size of a head of a pin..

Don't think it will ever be done, not while I am alive.. perhaps it is evolving like a dinosaur.. (1976 tape drive to Pentuim_4_)

JohnS: I should've sent you the stepper drive I bought for the indexer.. It is still waiting on me to put it in....

------------------
    David Cofer, Of:
    Tunnel Hill, North Georgia

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ibewgypsie:

JohnS: I should've sent you the stepper drive I bought for the indexer.. It is still waiting on me to put it in....

</font>
    What for? to put with the other 14 or so that's lying here

John s.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Oh,be careful,that little voice that says "just a little more" is the one that usually gets you into trouble
      I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
      X