X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.K. Boomer
    replied
    Actually we probably better cool it some before the thread gets locked "due to it being too much of a distraction"

my take on it is he's probably caught between "awe shucks" and "alright now that's enough" lol

Leave a comment:

• Stepside
    replied
    Gents

The reason George is not answering back is because he is ot buying a larger hat. Seems he got a "swelled head" from all the nice complements.

Just "Funning", George is one of the good guys and deserves all the praise.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• RichR
    replied
    Originally posted by loose nut View Post
    Octupled. OK now it is just getting silly.
    You're certainly right. ........ Nonupled

Leave a comment:

• loose nut
    replied
    Originally posted by chip's View Post
    Octupled, I agree we are lucky to have you!
    Octupled. OK now it is just getting silly.

Leave a comment:

• A.K. Boomer
    replied
    Originally posted by Alistair Hosie View Post
    I have been preaching this for years, A few years back when I was ill, and had just come out of hospital, George sent me at his own cost a very nice present. He is truly a very kind man just born to be nice to others I guess naturally decent , and I will never forget his act of true kindness to me at that time . God Bless all here. Alistair
    that's it ---- anyone who takes pity on my homie hosie is the absolute best,,, seriously time for a -------------

Forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he's a jolly good fellow for he's a jolly good fellow for he's a jolly good fellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww which nobody can deny...

Hey what do you expect - he's a michigander --- good folk up in that neck of the woods...

Leave a comment:

• RichR
    replied
    Originally posted by BCRider View Post
    Um... what thread is all this referring too? I seem to have missed it.

Not that in any way am I disagreeing with any of you. George is a Saint by any definition for putting up with us lot....
    Read reply #12

Leave a comment:

• BCRider
    replied
    Um... what thread is all this referring too? I seem to have missed it.

Not that in any way am I disagreeing with any of you. George is a Saint by any definition for putting up with us lot....

Leave a comment:

• Toolguy
    replied
    It is not said often enough, Thanks George. This is a great place to hang out with others of similar interests. These people would otherwise be hard to locate and communicate with. You are mostly behind the scenes, George, but you are much appreciated.
    All the Best - Warren

Leave a comment:

• Alistair Hosie
    replied
    I have been preaching this for years, A few years back when I was ill, and had just come out of hospital, George sent me at his own cost a very nice present. He is truly a very kind man just born to be nice to others I guess naturally decent , and I will never forget his act of true kindness to me at that time . God Bless all here. Alistair

Leave a comment:

• Paul Alciatore
    replied
    Yes George, good show.

Leave a comment:

• d kirby
    replied
    A well deserved..... Thank You George, and not for just this one act, but also for the way this forum is looked after in general.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Phase Lightbulb
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by jhe.1973 View Post
    I agree with everyone here! I hope to one day have the honor of meeting George face to face - perhaps at a Cabin Fever show.
    It's unlikely any of us will ever see George again unless he sells his boat. I'm sure he's more busy than a one toothed man in a corn-on-the-cob eating contest.

Leave a comment:

• George Bulliss
    replied
    Originally posted by sid pileski View Post
    What topic was it? (without reading everyone on here)
    How can we help?

Sid
    This thread:

http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/thr...r-Machine-Info

Her initial reply was in the middle of the 3D printing thread. I moved to to it's own location.

Leave a comment:

• sid pileski
    replied
    What topic was it? (without reading everyone on here)
    How can we help?

Sid

Leave a comment:

• jhe.1973
    replied
    I agree with everyone here! I hope to one day have the honor of meeting George face to face - perhaps at a Cabin Fever show.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X