where in europe or better uk is the best deal for current? on topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where in europe or better uk is the best deal for current? on topic

Guys it is my birthday in may old Codger or technical HOBO or what? although I really don't feel old. Bron wants to get me something nice and I have long since thought about a laser cutter or is that plasma cutter machine. I am not a millionaire and don't have a massive need for one although if I do get one I am sure it will feel like I never should have been without one, oh and no CNC stuff needed. Anyone knowing of one that is quite good in the uk or near as it can be cheaply delivered. Seriously absolutely no disrespect to my American friends here as we in the uk are just the same but I see somethings for eight dollars for sale with $35 in shipping to uk .Just totally impractical. You guys have much more experience about these things than me I don't mind spending a few hundred pounds upwards
    Last edited by Alistair Hosie; 03-22-2018, 05:01 PM.
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

It's Chinee imports, but the after sales support I had was ok on a multi-porocess welder. Basically comparable to, and in some cases identical to the US Everlast kit.

Free delivey except:-
    Scottish Islands: All postcodes containing KW / HS1-HS9 / IV4121V49 / IV51 / IV551V56 / KA27-KA28 / PA20-PA80 / PH4-PHSO / ZE1-ZE3
    Scottish Highlands: All postcodes containing AB and IV / KW1-KW14 / PA21-PA38 / PA80 / PH16-PH26 / PH3O-PH41 / PH49-PHSO
    Location- Rugby, Warwickshire. UK

Comment

Working...
    X