Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lakeside53 View Post
    Ok, that's two; What's the third?

Read it again.... ethnicities are not characteristics like those two items listed. They are the cultures/peoples from which he is descended.
    Southwest Utah

Comment

Originally posted by chipmaker4130 View Post
      Read it again.... ethnicities are not characteristics like those two items listed. They are the cultures/peoples from which he is descended.
      Yeah, true. But the statement ended in ellipsis, which by definition means that something that should/could have followed was not stated. There was likely to be a third.

I had an ex wife who was quite proud of her extreme stubbornness. She was the only one who thought it was positive.
      At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and left over parts.

Comment

What Dan said!

Comment

This MUST be the Bi-Weekly LET's pick on Jerry day!

I do enjoy this banter, especially when it stays on track and doesn't descend into name calling.

Dan L
          Salem, Oregon

Comment

Don't drag me into this! I'm studiously NOT picking on Jerry. My ex, maybe, but not Jerry.

The other Dan
            At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and left over parts.

Comment

Originally posted by J Tiers View Post
              I can be as inconsistent as the next person...... and I even enjoy it. I am descended from three ethnicities that either like to argue, or are stubborn.....
              is this fill in the blank?....have to have the last post? You and Evan might be on the same family tree
              Last edited by Mcgyver; 04-18-2018, 06:40 PM.
              in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

definitely "fill in the blank"

Comment

Working...
                X