N.A.M.E.S. Expo 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.A.M.E.S. Expo 2019

Another one in the history books was a great show and attendees looked to be enjoying themselves for the weekend.
    THIS FLYER HAS THE CORRECT DATES FOR THE 2019 EXPO

Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Good timing Glen. I was just updating the NAMES dates in the magazine.
    George

Comment

I liked the "no ice on display floor".

Comment

Originally posted by old mart View Post
        I liked the "no ice on display floor".
        An American/Canadian thing. Yack Arena also serves as a Hockey arena. Indeed, they do the American and Canadian National anthems each morning of the Expo. Canada is clearly visible across the river a few blocks away.

I recall at least one year where they had to leave the ice in place due to schedule commitments - ice covered with Masonite or plywood sheets. Was safe enough, but uncomfortable to stand on for any length of time - I don't even enjoy standing on ordinary concrete all day. Most years I try to remember to bring my anti-fatigue mats when exhibiting - ice or no ice.
        Weston Bye - Author, The Mechatronist column, Digital Machinist magazine
        ~Practitioner of the Electromechanical Arts~

Comment

Working...
        X