• Show
Clear All

• Its BACK!!

Yeah!!!!

brent

I was going through withdrawals.
    Mike

Comment

Almost bought a new computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Had to email G.A. to make sure it wasn't me
      Jim

Wha happen Neil????????????
      [This message has been edited by shaque (edited 08-30-2004).]

[This message has been edited by shaque (edited 08-30-2004).]
      Jim

Comment

Boy, what a mess!

We had a pretty good electrical storm pass through here Thursday night (8-26). Quite a few locales had the power knocked out. Well, one must have been our service provider. Obviously, some damage occured as we were without email and internet service from Thursday night until about two hours ago.

Anyway, the site should be functional now!

Phew!

Comment

It was a funny one here.

I ran a brand new spyware junker. Took several hours to run. Supposedly found a bunch of stuff and I said block it all- like 170 items. Then no HSM. So I must have been the new program. tried to go back wards, no joy. Removed the spyware blocker. Cussed, complained. It was "Blocked" on win 98 and XP. That used up one day- unplugged the computer. Debated re-installing. Went to a "Widder-woman" buddy and it was down on hers too- but she uses AOL.

This morning, told wife " I just do not believe HSM went down for so long, just when I was trying something new. Don't understand why all else is doing OK. Can't find a mention on the other BBS of HSM being down so long- so I guess no one else is down. Don't make sense." I am not much of a believer in co-incidences or luck (good or bad)- but I guess they do happen. Sure feel better now.

Comment

I thought they tried to upgrade the computer to XP SP2 and then their machine went south.

Jerry

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!
              it lives again!
              Ken.

Comment

I was going APPOPLECTIC!

You really don't appreciate something until it is gone.

It's good to have all you guys back!

Thanks for all your cumulative life experience. Thanks especially for all the mistakes that you all have made so that I don't have to.

You guys are great!

Spence

Comment

spence,the man who never made a mistake never made anything!

------------------
                  Hans
                  Hans

Comment

Geez for a day or two there I thought that lamp I plugged in did it

[This message has been edited by wierdscience (edited 08-30-2004).]
                    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
                    X