• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here you are John

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...834711268&rd=1
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

No taper turning
    That was a three grand extra.

Still a very nice machine though and well thought out.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Well if you and Alistair don't get it the least you can do is chip in and get it for me for Christmas
      I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Hey Darin funny I already have your christmas pressy sitting here on the workshop floor,and guess what it's amazing it has to do with chips. how ever did you guess Alistair
        Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Well that goes to show you GOOD friends are hard to find,still looking myself
          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Well it went for آ£2500 whilst the board was down.
            I didn't think it would have gone as high as this, I've seen them change hands at around the آ£1500 mark.
            This was also a weird one being 1/2 imperial and 1/2 metric plus it didn't mention if the extra change wheels were with it.
            They should come with a collet chuck and a full set of 5C collets, the door is cast to hold these. No steadies were listed either.

Still I'm pleased as the one I have here, fully equiped with all the factory options is obviously worth more than the price I gave for mine

------------------
            John S.
            Nottingham, England

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Working...
            X