Tool gloat!!! Mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old mart View Post
    I do hope that Homers all purpose bucket was included in the price.
    It was!! He handed me the bucket and pointed over to a toolbox on a bench and said go get everything that goes with that mill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did it come with the dro? Thats a really nice clean unused looking machine.

Comment

What a great looking mill ! ! ! ! Something that size would be a bit over the top for my shop. It would stand out like Godzilla strolling the streets of Tokyo ! ! ! !
        Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by plunger View Post
          Did it come with the dro? Thats a really nice clean unused looking machine.
          Yes only thing I added was the collet rack. And painted the vice. Still have to repaint the swivel base.

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
            What a great looking mill ! ! ! ! Something that size would be a bit over the top for my shop. It would stand out like Godzilla strolling the streets of Tokyo ! ! ! !
            It’s a lot bigger than I was thinking. I’m 6’0” and if it didn’t have the power draw bar, I would need a step stool to get to the draw bar nut.

Comment

That is a big you suck for sure! Why your suck is so big they won't need any oil pumps in your neck of the woods for sure! Great looking mill.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post
                That is a big you suck for sure! Why your suck is so big they won't need any oil pumps in your neck of the woods for sure! Great looking mill.
                Ha ha !!

Comment

Yep. Acer is a fine quality Taiwan brand. That one will probably outlive you. Killer deal for 4K.
                  Kansas City area

Comment

All it needs is a dro of some sort for the quill and maybe the knee. I fitted one of the digital Vernier types to the quill of the museum's drill mill, the type with the readout designed to be read with the axis vertical. Good enough for 0.0005" / 10 microns and it hasn't missed a beat as it stays swarf free.

Comment

Pictures and everything. That definitely rates a big "you suck"!!!!!

Happy chips!
                      Paul A.
                      SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
                      You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Working...
                      X