Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phase 2 or vertex

I am researching a 6 inch v/h rotary table
    and would like advise as to which is a better quality import -phase2 or vertex -or any other suggestions

Thank You

jdscvs, I have some of both brands and they both work great. However I think I am somewhat partial to the Phase II. Something to consider if you are making a new purchase, is a tilting type rotary table/chuck. With the tilter you can switch from horizontal to vertical operations without losing the orientation on your part. Vertex has just come out with a 6 inch tilting table which I am adding to my "got to have" list. Don't have any idea of the price but I bet it is a hell of a lot cheaper than a Yuasa brand. I have a Phase II 10 inch tilting table but it eats up waaaaay to much room under the spindle. That problem can be eliminated by adding a riser under the head of your mill but that is another pain in the butt. I don't know what type of mill you have so be sure and check the dimensions to be sure you will have sufficient clearance under your spindle. Hope this answers your questions.

Comment

Working...
    X