Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

95$ for a mag drill. 59$ plasma cutter? This can't be real.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95$ for a mag drill. 59$ plasma cutter? This can't be real.

go look at spmqn.com
    Has to be a scam

$59 for a plasma cutter sounds about right, if you have to supply your own plasma.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb View Post
      $59 for a plasma cutter sounds about right, if you have to supply your own plasma.
      Have you ever considered a career in stand up comedy?

Comment

Originally posted by 1-800miner View Post
        Have you ever considered a career in stand up comedy?
        I prefer sit down comedy

Comment

go look at spmqn.com
          Has to be a scam
          Also 5000 usd tool chest only for 98 usd!!!

Only guestion remains if this website is run by Nigerian prince or Chinese prince.

"
          1.For intime synchronous updating and accurate stock of products on sale,it is a kind suggestion that all the products shown on agent website here should be provided by our company here. Any new updating will be timely emailed or via call to notice you. Meanwhile,also you are greatly welcome to feedback us any new products in potential marketing,enforcing our business cooperation also.And we will in time reply you after studying marketing here.

2.Based at powerfull supportable system of manpower and technic-hardware,our retailing business including agent are updating smoothly by long-term cooperation both with manufacturing factory and also international air shipping company home and abroad.Hence,you can enjoy secure No sale Tax on all orders in our company,both service of door to door and drop shipping worldwidely."

I would be inclined to say based on that babble that origins are in china/asia

Comment

Comment

It might be completely legitimate if the shipping charges are very high. The $98 tool chest makes sense if they charge $990 for shipping.

Comment

go look at spmqn.com
                Has to be a scam
                Looks an awful lot like www.snrgl.com, probably a close relative.

Comment

It might be completely legitimate if the shipping charges are very high. The $98 tool chest makes sense if they charge $990 for shipping.
                  Clicked enough far in the webshop to see that they offer free shipping for over 80 usd orders. 5 toolcarts 98 usd/pcs to Finland with FREE SHIPPING!!

Has to be legit!

Comment

I'm OK with that.

Do they sell plasma, I don't think a hospital will give it out. Does it come in gallon jugs or only in bulk.
                    The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

I just noticed they are not using Secure HTTP for login/checkout so it's probably just setup to collect personal information and credit card info.

If they were smarter, they would setup a better site, and just reduce their prices to something like 30% off and I bet more people would have less hesitation.

They also have a clear preference for "MASTERCARD" too which is another red flag.

Comment

I'm tempted to try it with an otherwise unused credit card....

Comment

Originally posted by kev74 View Post
                          I'm tempted to try it with an otherwise unused credit card....
                          Don't bother. You will just force yourself to end up calling the issuer and canceling the card.

Comment

And all you guys who just HAD to go look at the web site probably have a keylogger installed on your computer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank K View Post
                              And all you guys who just HAD to go look at the web site probably have a keylogger installed on your computer now.
                              1-800miner will cover the losses.
                              Mike
                              WI/IL border, USA

Comment

Working...
                              X