No announcement yet.

OT: PM running extra slowly this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: PM running extra slowly this week?

Anybody else?

Haven't noticed - but then again only been there once about a decade ago so probably not the best judge...

Comment

Who cares?

I would rather have tools that I never use, than not have a tool I need.
      Oregon Coast

Comment

normal for me

Comment

Not me! Not now. With a new aortic heart valve and a full tank of blood (I was 7 pints low), I feel about as good as I did 20 years ago. I just need to exercise and get my strength and stamina back to where it was. The valve has only been in two months so I'm still restricted to light duty.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecQuv-xGIHg

Comment

Originally posted by CCWKen View Post
              Not me! Not now. With a new aortic heart valve and a full tank of blood (I was 7 pints low), I feel about as good as I did 20 years ago. I just need to exercise and get my strength and stamina back to where it was. The valve has only been in two months so I'm still restricted to light duty.
              Were you really 7 pints low? If so, how is that even possible? Whatever the case, welcome back from the you know what!

Comment

Yes,and that's another one of the reasons why I am here. Edwin Dirnbeck

Comment

I don’t go on there as much as I used to but it has seem slow for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Machine View Post
                    Were you really 7 pints low? If so, how is that even possible? Whatever the case, welcome back from the you know what!
                    Yep. Took 4 pints in ER to bring me back then rushed in for an ulcer op. They went in from both ends to find that. After that, three more pints before the heart surgery. (Long time heart murmur fixed.) I had been anemic for at least the last two years and didn't know why. The ulcer was a slow bleed until I tore something while lifting. After that, I had a "heart attack". I guess the heart doesn't do well when there's nothing to pump.

Comment

Originally posted by no704 View Post
                      Anybody else?
                      Do you mean it is taking longer than normal to lock hobby machine threads?

The horror.

The harbor fright horror.

Comment

My favorite was a few months back when some guy logged in over there to complain that Harbor Freight just wasn't what it used to be, back in the "good 'ol days"... I only go there for entertainment value nowdays, but I still have my login
                        Last edited by nickel-city-fab; 09-16-2018, 02:14 PM. Reason: typo
                        25 miles north of Buffalo NY, USA

Comment

Working...
                        X