Home Shop Machinist issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Shop Machinist issues

I cleared this with George first: Available: Home Shop Machinist magazines. We moved to an apartment and do not have room for them. I have Home Shop Machinist magazine from Volume 1 no. 1 to Volume 32 no. 1 (2013). Also available: Projects in Metal/Machinists Workshop (from Volume 1 No. 1 up to Volume 26 no. 1). All or nothing. These are all in ring binders by years. A few are in slip cases. I am willing to deliver the issues to anyone within a radius of 150 miles of Utica, NY. You pay for fuel and meals for the trip (estimated $100). Thank you.

I gave away a similar collection of Motorcycle Club magazines. USPS will deliver a Priority Mail box for ~$13 anywhere in the US. Good deal.

Mike

Comment

If you're willing to ship & it's not crazy high I'd love to have them, can they go media mail?

Comment

Magazines do not qualify for media mail.

Comment

are you selling these or giving away?

Comment

If you pick them up, they're yours,or you can pay me to deliver within 150 miles.

Comment

If you agree to ship Projects in Metal/Machinists Workshop, and the shipping cost is not prohibitive, I'd take it.
              Mike
              WI/IL border, USA

Comment

We will go to UPS on Wednesday and figure out shipping costs...stay tuned.

Comment

Flat Rate probably best bet.

Comment

Flylo - check private messages.

Comment

Working...
                    X