OT: In case you still care about Photo****et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PStechPaul View Post
    On this site, once you have an image visible in your browser, hosted on another site or even this one, just right-click, choose "Copy Image" (or Ctrl-C), then put your cursor on the place in the post you are writing, where you want it, and click Ctrl-V.
    That has never worked for me, and I just tried it again. Are you sure? It's pretty rare. The only site I know of that it works is Boingboing. If I have images on Google, I use the Windows Snipping Tool to crop and capture it in the screen size I want, then save it to disk and upload it to Imgur.

Comment

Originally posted by thaiguzzi View Post
      You pay for You Tube?
      lol, being sarcastic
      in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by gellfex View Post
        That has never worked for me, and I just tried it again. Are you sure? It's pretty rare. The only site I know of that it works is Boingboing. If I have images on Google, I use the Windows Snipping Tool to crop and capture it in the screen size I want, then save it to disk and upload it to Imgur.
        From post #31 above:

From this forum:

I use Firefox. Other browsers may be slightly different. This also works on the Microchip forum, DIYelectricCar, MyTractorForum, and Model Engine Maker.
        Last edited by PStechPaul; 10-31-2018, 05:17 PM.
        http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
        Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
        USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Originally posted by PStechPaul View Post
          From post #31 above:

From this forum:

I use Firefox. Other browsers may be slightly different. This also works on the Microchip forum, DIYelectricCar, MyTractorForum, and Model Engine Maker.
          When I check that image, it's being hosted on Imgur, which means you're not copying the actual image into your post, you're copying the image address. Completely different. That's just an inline link. On BB you can paste an actual image from your PC clipboard into a post and then the image is hosted by the forum site.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy View Post
            I have been running an ad-on with Firefox called uBlock Origin and have not seen an ad on YouTube since.
            Same here. No ads on Youtube.

Comment

Working...
            X