Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncjeeper View Post
    Currently marked down to $2799.
    Standard procedure, its a reverse auction. Remember they sell surplus in volume nothing should be on the floor more than say 6 months tops. Start at $3500 then knock the price down and let if ride for a few more weeks. If it dosn't sell repeat.
    Mike
    Central Ohio, USA

Comment

A thing of beauty. Wish I had a use for a lathe like that.

Comment

mUST....PRACTICE....SELFFF cONTROL!!! i DONT Need THIS.

Comment

#5 Taper, too bad it's not a 54" BTC, probably off a WW2 ship. Real lathes are measured over the carraige not the ways. They still are hard to beat IMHO

Comment

That thing looks great,unfortunate the older machines spindle bore is small for the weight and heavy built machine it is.I have got spoiled with a 3-1/8 spindle bore and 2 speed tailstock.

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience View Post
              Of course this always happens AFTER I have blown the machine budget for the year

https://hgrinc.com/productDetail/Mac...e/08182190001/
              Yeah, I am kind of fond of those. A Massive Head, Tail and Carriage on a short bed.

Just my thing. The bed is gouged, get over that. Fixable? Love that one for 3k. JR

Comment

Originally posted by JRouche View Post
                Yeah, I am kind of fond of those. A Massive Head, Tail and Carriage on a short bed.

Just my thing. The bed is gouged, get over that. Fixable? Love that one for 3k. JR
                I once ran one similar for awhile,.250" off the radius in 6" round bar,not even a grunt.Lot's more rigid than....well pretty much everything else on the market lol
                I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
                X