Divider Controller Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divider Controller Module

Well.. Lately since I just Retired Ive been in the Shop more. Getting my Projects I started Years ago Finished. I had bought a Divider Controller Module (quite nice unit!) from a Steven Ward in the U.K. Now my one question is how big a stepper Motor could I run with it? I was hoping I could hook it to my Full Size Dividing Head. I imagine the More Torque and Power the Better this Project would work out. I am Splining some shafts. Thank you Mike

You can run any size stepper. you have to get a stepper/driver combination suitable for the job as the controller only "controls" that driver.
    Helder Ferreira
    Setْbal, Portugal

Comment

Thank you Im new to this. Appreciate the Reply Thank you. I made a lot of stuff for this project years ago but never finished it. Now some extra time and wanting to see it work.

Comment

I have the same board by Steve running a big stepper with a driver from Aliexpress. My dividing head is built around a regular hollow shaft worm gearbox.
        Helder Ferreira
        Setْbal, Portugal

Comment

What Stepper and Driver are yo usuing? Sounds like the Setup. Thank you Mike from Canada

Comment

Here's the manual.

There's only 795 pages in the help thread for this on cnczone.

Comment

Originally posted by madman View Post
              What Stepper and Driver are yo usuing? Sounds like the Setup. Thank you Mike from Canada
              The motor I recovered from a big laser copier and the controller is like this one:
              https://www.amazon.com/TB6600-0-2-5A...r+driver&psc=1
              Helder Ferreira
              Setْbal, Portugal

Comment

Helder Thank you very much. You Helped me a Lot. thanx Again. Mike

Comment

Working...
                X