KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN

Keep your eyes open please for a good friend of mine Chris Justice want's to join us.
    I assured him he would find the nicest bunch of guys in the world here.
    He is a beginner like a lot of us and is a bit nervous of doing what we all did and still do in my case make a fool of ourselves by using the wrong words etc.
    I assured hime we won't mind please look out for him and make him feel at home god bless Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Will do. Did you get him started out right by showing him the proper machine paint color to use?

Comment

With a Scott bloke like you for a friend, he'll find the rest of us "easy to get along with"

(jus pullin ya chain there_)

Off to wire a computer up to a hydraulic press.. Ain't things just complicated enough?

------------------
      David Cofer, Of:
      Tunnel Hill, North Georgia

Comment

Hope he's not as tight as you are.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

John,

There is nothing wrong with buying paint by the barrel!
          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

A good friend of Alistair's is a good friend of mine.
            And John its called being thrifty,or is it shifty?Oh well
            I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Jus cos we use both sides of the toilet paper here.
              John at least we have full walled toilets Alistair p.s is Gert's lil bum not getting cold this weather brrrrr brrrr ooh winters ah settin in boys

Comment

Alistair,

I'll look out for your friend, he is welcome. For what it's worth one of my houses has a pink toilet and also your favorite a green one. Both work fine, color doesn't seem to matter.

Joe

Comment

Alright, you folks keep knockin at Alistair for being north of the border....

Here is another one for you.

I am a mix of Irish (southern), French, and Swedish, with a little ordinary south of the border Englander and also some Scot thrown in.

So, taking the main ones, I would be stubborn from the swede, More stubborn, etc, from the French, and I don't know just what from the Irish. The others just make it interesting.

I know you wouldn't have guessed I am stubborn, but I assure you it's true.

You gotta be able to find something to diss in that lot. Let's leave Alistair alone for a while.

BTW, I am probably tighter with a dollar than Alistair.

Keep eye on ball.
                  Hashim Khan

Comment

JT: No body ain't picking on Alistair no how. If his buddy is half as good a man as Alistair, he will be above average- and aren't WE ALL (here) above average?

How's that for precision and mangled syntax ?
                    Steve

Comment

I love you Steve man I could listen to that guy all day Brotherly love of course Alistair

Comment

Working...
                      X