Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Atlas shaper database

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I will send pictures, or post here

    Joe B

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ncjeeper View Post
      Does your shaper have a table support and wipers on the ram and table ways? If so than yours is a later model (made 1941 and later).
      Yes, has wipers and support. Thanks for the info.
      I cut it off twice; it's still too short
      Oregon, USA

      Comment


      • #18
        I'll check my serial I know its #49 xx something, mine is mint / wipers and support. I'm thinking 1941 ish !

        Comment


        • #19
          343 is the only number I could find. No table support, cast iron feed ratchet housing, no wipers.

          Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #20
            Awesome. Thanks Paul. I will add yours to the database. One question Is your table open at the bottom or is it 4 sided? They made the change sometime in 1939 I think.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by JoeCB View Post
              I will send pictures, or post here

              Joe B
              Any luck?

              Comment


              • #22
                ncjeeper,
                Just wanted to make sure you are aware of some shaper files stored at [email protected]

                I don't have a shaper so not sure if these will be helpful to you.

                BTW, where are you in the old north state?
                Bill Pendergrass
                Rotec RM-1 w/Rusnok head
                Atlas TH42 QC10

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by rzbill View Post
                  ncjeeper,
                  Just wanted to make sure you are aware of some shaper files stored at [email protected]

                  I don't have a shaper so not sure if these will be helpful to you.

                  BTW, where are you in the old north state?
                  Thanks Bill. Didn't know about this forum. I will check it out. I am down in SE Charlotte.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ncjeeper View Post
                    Awesome. Thanks Paul. I will add yours to the database. One question Is your table open at the bottom or is it 4 sided? They made the change sometime in 1939 I think.
                    I believe its open on the bottom. I'll look next time I'm out there.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thanks. If it is open then I would say yours is a 1938 model.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ncjeeper View Post
                        Thanks. If it is open then I would say yours is a 1938 model.
                        Wide open.
                        Nevermind mind the extension cord laying on the pulley. Charging a battery.

                        Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Thank you. Definitely a very early model.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X