Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting photos

Just use Tapatalk.
    See the camera icon, next to it is stored photos. Select that or just select the camera and take a pic. It’s a free app, available for I phone or android. I have no affiliation with them, I just use the app.
    san jose, ca. usa

Posting photos

My toolbox at work
    Last edited by gambler; 01-23-2019, 07:15 PM.
    san jose, ca. usa

Comment

and easy to edit posts too.
      san jose, ca. usa

Comment

i don't have a cell phone can it still work?

I can't find anything that works for me anymore :-(

Comment

jeez louise
          san jose, ca. usa

Comment

I cant use tapatalk because I need to adjust my photo before uploading. I dont have the eyeballs to do it on my phone. I upload photos from my desktop. Poor eyes JR

Comment

I just got my first smart phone a week ago. I was having trouble posting photos on PM, finely giving up.
              I am not tec savvy at all.
              I figured out how to get the tapatalk app took some photos on my phone and posted them fairly easily.
              One thing that surprised me was they was the right size, no thumbnails.
              I was amazed that I could that I could figure it out and it worked the first time.

Now I feel like I can post some photos on here, if it works that good.
              What does everyone think about tapatalk ? Is it good or bad?

Comment

Test for 1st post

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by martik; 01-24-2019, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
                  i don't have a cell phone can it still work?

I can't find anything that works for me anymore :-(
                  You should get one! I use mine free (ie: no plan, prepaid or other) You can text using the textfree app and talk using google hangouts, google maps in offline mode don't need data. Of course you will need a wifi for talking and texting.

Comment

Only way I've been able to upload photos since I'm usually on my tablet is to open two Windows in one I go to my profile and upload to my album select and once saved click on the pic and when it opens it has a url box which I copy then past into the thread I have in the other link I can't get it to work any other way

Comment

Test using Tapatalk

Comment

It worked very easy even for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by martik View Post
                          You should get one! I use mine free (ie: no plan, prepaid or other) You can text using the textfree app and talk using google hangouts, google maps in offline mode don't need data. Of course you will need a wifi for talking and texting.
                          I got the hang of using this sites pic app. it's not that bad at all just a few things to learn at first - no longer feeling sorry for myself, but I was feeling sorry for my dog back when she got stung by a wasp lol

Comment

Even a monkey can post pictures.

Comment

Told ya so!

Not everyone has a phone that can use Tapatalk. Mine is Windows based and many apps do not have a version for it. And NO, I am not going to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars for one of the much touted phoned. I do most of my web stuff with my desktop.

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
                              I got the hang of using this sites pic app. it's not that bad at all just a few things to learn at first - no longer feeling sorry for myself, but I was feeling sorry for my dog back when she got stung by a wasp lol

Paul A.
                              SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
                              You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Working...
                              X