Where is Boslab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Boslab?

I PMed him a few weeks ago with no reply & hope he's doing well. Does any know or have had contact with him as I see he hasn't posted all year.

Still no word on Boslab? I PMed & e-mailed, hope he's on a great holiday.

Comment

Been wondering myself - Mark hope you are OK.

Comment

Me too.
        There are no stupid questions. But there are lots of stupid answers. This is the internet.

Comment

Mark is doing fine. I have talked to him recently.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post
            Mark is doing fine. I have talked to him recently.
            Good to hear.

I am surprised that so many old-timers do not know the proper incantation to summon him. The key is to speak about foundry operations. Odds are, he will show up.

Comment

Steel making. Man does he know a lot about that..

Comment

Sorry gents, have been otherwise distracted, our Blackforrest poked me in the ear with a long German stick, I dare not disobey (hope your water pipe works out) still breathing (just), building stuff is hard work, you can build a house in 4 months that takes 4 years to finish, at least on your own, well mostly the mrs is actually the best cement mixer I’ve ever seen, she can also carry 4 cups up a 40 foot barn ladder without spilling a drop, thank you all for your concern, I’m genuinely touched, sometimes we think we won’t be missed so it’s nice to find that that’s not in the slightest bit true.
                Take care and thank you
                Mark

Comment

You just like talking to the mrs, she reckons no one understand my accent (bit welshy you see)
                  Thanks Bruce
                  Mark

Comment

Glad to see all is well Mark, your input here has been missed but I think we can all understand that sometimes life gets in the way.
                    However the next time that you take an extended absence from the forum you will be required to apply for a leave of absence form letting us know when you`ll be expected to return. I believe George can fill you in on the details.
                    Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
                    Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Working...
                    X