Score for today howd I do ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old mart View Post
    Those taps in #22 by MattiJ are special sets for tapping difficult materials and are not typical of the common sets of three.
    When I posted #16, I clearly wrote "plug, or bottoming tap", it shows how little actual reading of posts there is.
    I clearly read and understand post 16, but I wrote a comment about post 22 and it's content.

Comment

I was referring to post#21.
      I cannot vouch for the rest of continental Europe but in the UK, sets of three are common and normally the same size.
      Last edited by old mart; 03-08-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

If you are drilling and tapping a rifle or pistol barrel to mount sights, you will use all three taps, and usually in finer threads than normally encountered.

Comment

Originally posted by umahunter View Post
          I'm pretty sure the ones not missing haven't been used a bunch are in plastic or paper and they came in a badass metal cases. regardless of the value I probably would have paid it anyways my neighbor is raising her grand children and her grand daughter who is like my niece has a birthday this weekend and wants to go to the local trampoline park at like 15 or 20 an hour with a couple friends and remarkably the children's father stopped replying back when asked to pony up some money to help with his daughters party freaking scumbag .so I offered 150 for the stuff. her friends dad gave her the stuff and she's already gave me some goodies so it'll all even out and the kid gets to go jump her brains out for her birthday and I actually got some pretty good stuff
          I warned you about the rain in post 15. Imho even if the stuff was worthless (which it definitely is not) you did good by the kids, and that deserves a "You Suck".
          “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C View Post
            I warned you about the rain in post 15. Imho even if the stuff was worthless (which it definitely is not) you did good by the kids, and that deserves a "You Suck".
            Yep. Well done!

-js
            There are no stupid questions. But there are lots of stupid answers. This is the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C View Post
              Good on you, umahunter!

Comment

Working...
              X