• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish head soup with kimchi and rice

Comment

Originally posted by martik View Post
      Fish head soup with kimchi and rice
      Taco Bell is starting to look pretty good right about now.
      Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
      Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

I have pork chops in the fridge ready to cook tomorrow. Think I'm gonna do them on the flat top again. A little easier on the heat this time, I am shocked how fast the plate heats up.

Andy

Comment

Chowed down on some green stuff:

http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
          Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
          USA Maryland 21030

Comment

"Waiter!! There's an eye in my soup!!"

Originally posted by martik View Post

Comment

Well, if you are what you eat, then I'm a Subway Triple Play Canton Garden- with perks.

Things I like to eat more than other things- strawberries, pineapple, avocado, spinach, broccoli, real tomatoes, prawns, steak, roasted potatoes, almond bark (thinking about going to get some of that right now-) pulled pork, clam chowder, brussels sprouts, cucumber, radishes, cheese, peaches, pear wine- good place to stop.
              Last edited by darryl; 04-24-2019, 10:32 PM.
              I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

It was a totally weird day, both in terms of my schedule and my meals.

7:00 AM: McDonald's Big Breakfast with a cup of Community Coffee that I brewed before going out.

9:15 PM: I am presently wolfing down a chicken strips dinner from Popeyes. Red beans and rice side dish and extra biscuits. They have really good biscuits.

Nothing in between. Well, I did have a long nap.
                Paul A.
                SE Texas

Make it fit.
                You can't win and there IS a penalty for trying!

Comment

I have the most boring breakfast 6 days a week but don't mind cuz im only half awake anyways,,, I save the better stuff for lunch and din-din,

breakfast consist of 9tbs of organic canadian flax seed, a cup of organic oats, a free range chicken abortion - and some almond milk, blend till pancake batter consistency and then make one massive cake the size of the pan, omega 3's out the whazoo and 150% of the USRDA of fiber - and not that lame gel fiber --- were talking the stuff grandma called "roughage"

fast forward to the next morning - drink some Daz-Bog - plug up the $hitter and then start the entire process all over again... its a good life...

Comment

Looking forward to a pig pickin' and beer after work today.
                    Bill Pendergrass
                    Rotec RM-1 w/Rusnok head
                    Atlas TH42 QC10

Comment

I ate Asian ....... and also had an asian meal.
                      Nev.

Comment

We ate noodle soup with fresh veggies, fish cakes and beef or chicken everyday in Thailand last month - 40 baht or about $1.30 each "napkins" were free

Same thing here - about $10 and much smaller

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
                          breakfast consist of 9tbs of organic canadian flax seed, a cup of organic oats, a free range chicken abortion - and some almond milk, blend till pancake batter consistency and then make one massive cake the size of the pan, omega 3's out the whazoo and 150% of the USRDA of fiber - and not that lame gel fiber --- were talking the stuff grandma called "roughage"
                          Do you eat that UFO dry? Three phase would probably slather it with HFCS syrup and margarine. And maybe a melted butterfinger.

Comment

I do have a trick to make it actually taste good - simple truth organic vanilla yogurt --- damn that stuff tastes good and makes the cake totally palatable,,,

I don't do much dairy but very important when I choose to I go organic as it avoids monsanto's BGH (bovine growth hormone) that is designed to give a 15 to 20 % more yield but creates more pus in the milk - so then the cows are put on anti-biotics to counteract... I let guys like 3 phase eat that crap with their morning cereal lol

Comment

This evening I cooked up some barley, with cabbage, carrots, onions, broccoli, and green beans, flavored with beef bullion, soy sauce, and sriracha.

Fried some Old Bay sausage:

And had a tasty (and mostly healthy) meal:

Back in November I had this, brown rice, corn, Lima beans, carrots, and sausage:
                              http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
                              Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
                              USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Originally posted by PStechPaul View Post
                                This evening I cooked up some barley, with cabbage, carrots, onions, broccoli, and green beans, flavored with beef bullion, soy sauce, and sriracha.

Fried some Old Bay sausage:

And had a tasty (and mostly healthy) meal:

Back in November I had this, brown rice, corn, Lima beans, carrots, and sausage:
                                What?? You only eat once every six months?
                                “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

Working...
                                X