What did you eat today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you eat today?

Starting this thread for 3phaselightbulb and other to post their lunch and dinner on, in the hope that they will feel it's more appropriate to post that here rather than in the "what did you do today" thread.

I'll start - had stir fried Polish sausage and rice for dinner, followed by a yoghurt and a few generous spoons of Nutella. About to have an R&C or a glass of wine.

Ooh I had Nutella too this morningm on bakery fresh bun..

Comment

Looks like you dressed out that rabbit.
      Last edited by QSIMDO; 04-24-2019, 12:16 AM.
      Len

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb
        Having some of the kids Caticorn.
        No pie????

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Phase Lightbulb
          Having some of the kids Caticorn.
          You feed that stuff to your kids?

Comment

Couldn't make up my mind so I made two.

Andy

Comment

I say Andy outlives 3P bye a good 40 or 50 years.

Comment

guys, he's just doing it to wind you up.

Keep up the good work 3ph, variety is the spice of life and all that

Comment

Originally posted by Mcgyver
                  "Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are"
                  Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
                  I know you didn't mean it on purpose but I think you just called him a caffeinated fruit loop.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
                    I know you didn't mean it on purpose but I think you just called him a caffeinated fruit loop.

or cheezie fruit loop
                    Last edited by Mcgyver; 04-24-2019, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Sitting in the Houston AP eating a Southern chicken caesar salad, awful.
                      Still better than that garbage you eat though 3PL!
                      Cheers,
                      Jon

Comment

Today I had my annual eye exam (still 20/20 at 70 yo), and then I went to my favorite nearby Chinese restaurant, Szechuan House.

I ordered their $5.95 lunch special, Shrimp and Broccoli, with a big bowl of brown rice. As I sat down, the servers brought ice water with lemon slice, a pot of hot tea, and a plate of freshly made fried wonton noodles with duck sauce and hot mustard. Then they brought a big bowl of spicy hot&sour soup ($1.50) and a crispy egg roll with shrimp ($1.50). I ate about half of the entree and rice, and had the remainder put in a take-home box. They brought a hot steamed towel to wash my face, and topped off the meal with a fortune cookie on sherbet. Entire bill was less than $9, plus tax. I paid $13 to include a generous gratuity, said goodbye to the owner, Robert, and grabbed some packs of soy sauce and hot sauce and another fortune cookie on the way out. Yum!

Then I went to Food Lion and bought a few pounds of half-price Easter chocolate. Eating a Butterfinger bunny now...
                        http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
                        Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
                        USA Maryland 21030

Comment

I had a cancerous polyp discovered on my first colonoscopy in 2001 at the age of 51, and I was "repunctuated" (my colon is now a semicolon), on the day after 9/11. Many years of eating junk food, genetics, and "luck of the draw". Best to stack the odds in your favor by eating a healthy diet.
                          http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
                          Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
                          USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Originally posted by PStechPaul View Post
                            looks like that bunny is about to snack down on the cute little bird in its basket..

just had my ar$e kicked by a storm, so I had a couple of handfuls of chocolate chips, 3 Oreos and a large coffee with about 25% creamer. Feel a little bit better now.

Comment

Originally posted by mattthemuppet View Post
                              Starting this thread for 3phaselightbulb and other to post their lunch and dinner on, in the hope that they will feel it's more appropriate to post that here rather than in the "what did you do today" thread.
                              Matt, you've done a great service to many HSMers! Now, one hopes, there will be just this one thread to ignore. Thanks!

-js
                              There are no stupid questions. But there are lots of stupid answers. This is the internet.

Comment

Working...
                              X