enco knurling tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enco knurling tools

Enco has their pinch type knurling tool on sale for under $30, sounds too good to be true. I dont want to spend $30 on junk, but on the outside chance it might not be too bad I thought maybe someone else had some experience with one. I do this as a hobby so high volume production is not an issue with me. Thanks! Joe S

I have an import pinch type knurler ( Enco, Wholesale Tool, whatever ) and it works fine in my home shop.

In fact, I have the knurler attachment for the AXA Aloris tool post which I hardly ever use.

Comment

I bought a 3 different knurl tool from Busy Bee in Toronto, and was $45CDN or so. It has been working for the occasional knurling that I do for about three years now.

Jerry

Comment

I have one, and it works well.

Comment

I also have the Enco with free shipping. The nice thing is the important part, the rollers are easily replaced with quality units. JRouche
          My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

Thanks for the reminder. I saw that a couple of weeks ago and got busy.....

Paul A.
            Paul A.

Make it fit.
            You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

Comment

I have an Enco pinch type knurler and it works great with my low powered bench top lathe. Puts much less stress on the machine too.

------------------
              Ed
              Ed

Comment

I made mine and bought the knurls.

Comment

Working...
                X