No announcement yet.

Cooking in the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest downside to wood heat is spiders. They winter under the bark and when you bring the wood in they think it is springtime. I hate going to bed and looking at the ceiling and seeing 6 spiders just above my head.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

I got someone up north checking for wood cook stoves around AMISH country.

I got this basement.. I'd like a cookstove and a heating stove there.

Money for them old "pretty ones" the Ugly ones down here go for more than a thousand.

I think I have not seen a pretty stove since I was young. I remember looking at the cast flowers and vines in it for hours. Putting crayon on it and watching it smoke. (yep that long ago) I remember several of the women having "flower brands" on thier legs. My cousin catching her nightshirt on fire.

------------------
      David Cofer, Of:
      Tunnel Hill, North Georgia

Comment

Up here in Northern Ontario that stove wouldnt even be big enough for a big moose roast. But then Canadians are generally larger than most and eat and drink more too. Madman

Comment

Here in BC they have started whacking the antlers off before roasting moose. Smells better and takes up a lot less room. Next up is gutting them...

Comment

Allow me to direct you to a web site I designed and that I host:

http://www.huntmoose.ca
            Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Toaster oven, 5 cup coffeemaker, and military surplus potbelly stove(bought from The Sportsman's Guide, IIRC).

Comment

Working...
              X