A forge is available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A forge is available

A good friend passed recently. He was a shop teacher and about 30 years ago acquired a foundry furnace and tools and gas fired forge. His wife gave my grandson the foundry equipment. It looked rough but after a little cleanup it fired right up and everything worked.

I am trying to help his wife sell off the tools his kids don’t want. I offered the forge to an interested party for $500 but he never even responded to decline or make a counter offer. I looked on line and they still make a similar one for about $3000. I have pictures if anyone is interested.

His wife has been having a rough time. Now living alone she fell on a step in the hallway of their old house and broke both legs and wrist! I have offered to help list the tools and show them to interested parties. Wood worker not metal. Need a router? About 30 of those!

Anyone interested in the forge I’ll send pictures. I’ll post about other tools as I inventory them.

Where are you or where is the forge located?
    Peter
    Grantham, New Hampshire

Comment

Ah yes, I intended to put a location and still forgot!

The forge and tools are in Allentown, NJ and I live about 10 miles away in Hightstown, NJ

Comment

Hey Gary - sent you a PM. Did you get it?

Comment

Working...
        X