Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walmart sells mills?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Walmart sells mills?

    Add I saw on facebook. Never would have thought.

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/1-1-2-HP-...nLCK-lPPhL566o
    Andy

  • #2
    Originally posted by vpt View Post
    Add I saw on facebook. Never would have thought.

    https://www.walmart.com/ip/1-1-2-HP-...nLCK-lPPhL566o
    "Sold & shipped byShopitHub"

    Wallmart also "sells" grizzly lathes: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Grizzly-I...athe/116831799

    Comment


    • #3
      I been seeing a variety of things listed by Walmart lately, I think they are getting onto the Amazon type marketing.

      Comment


      • #4
        Must be in their heap Chinese tool department. I never go to WM for anything.

        JL.................

        Comment


        • #5
          They are the cheapest place in the area for CCI Mini-Mag 22LR ammo, about the only thing I buy there
          jack

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ringo View Post
            I been seeing a variety of things listed by Walmart lately, I think they are getting onto the Amazon type marketing.
            I have noticed the same.
            About the last couple of years when searching for some shop related items I have seen Walmart come up as a source for some very diversified items.
            I have not seen anything of the sort stocked locally so assumed Walmart wanted an online presence like Amazon.
            Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
            Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

            Location: British Columbia

            Comment


            • #7
              WOW, where have you guys been?
              WalMart (and others) have been leasing out their Internet sales apparatus to other businesses for a long time. You will never see a mill in their stores. When ever I search for auto parts Walmart, Sears and even Newegg always come up (and usually at the higher end of the price spread).

              Comment


              • #8
                for that price I can get a real mill not a glorified drill press.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bob308 View Post
                  for that price I can get a real mill not a glorified drill press.
                  Yeah wow second that ---- the cost of mills must have went up for a pos like that to be 35 hundred bucks that's just insane...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    But it comes with a ladder.
                    The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

                    Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

                    Southwestern Ontario. Canada

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow! I remember when those round column mills were $800 or less with a coupon.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bob308 View Post
                        for that price I can get a real mill not a glorified drill press.
                        But it comes with walmarts quality guarantee. And it has great reviews!
                        Andy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Look at the brand - Central Machinery. Just resell a Harbor Freight mill and make a cool profit. That same mill (#33686) is on the HF site at $1199.99
                          So many projects . . . so little ambition! Arroyo Grande, CA

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mikegt4 View Post
                            WOW, where have you guys been?
                            WalMart (and others) have been leasing out their Internet sales apparatus to other businesses for a long time. You will never see a mill in their stores. When ever I search for auto parts Walmart, Sears and even Newegg always come up (and usually at the higher end of the price spread).
                            +1 Recently I bought some O1 drill rod, yup... walmart online had the best price. The order was fulfilled /shipped by Zoro which is Graingers online disguised. 2 Days later it was at my door. The same item cost more directly from Zoro.

                            I also bought ag tires for my garden tractor from walmart online and many other items you would never think walmart would offer. Replacement hydraulic motors for zero turn mowers? Yup those too.

                            https://www.walmart.com/ip/O1D146-Oi...25-In/41085593
                            Last edited by Sparky_NY; 05-14-2019, 07:40 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I never go to WM for anything.
                              Really?? Not even for cheap Beer?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X