Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Alciatore
    replied
    Read the ad carefully. That is a REDUCED PRICE. Don't you guys know a bargain when you see one?

Yes, anyone can sell on the WalMart site. Just like Amazon. I haven't checked out WalMart, but Amazon takes a real hefty percentage of the sale price. That could explain part but only PART of that price.

Leave a comment:

• vpt
    replied
    Originally posted by KiddZimaHater View Post
    Really?? Not even for cheap Beer?

Cheapest place for motorcraft filters and shell oil.

Leave a comment:

• KiddZimaHater
    replied
    I never go to WM for anything.
    Really?? Not even for cheap Beer?

Leave a comment:

• Sparky_NY
    replied
    Originally posted by mikegt4 View Post
    WOW, where have you guys been?
    WalMart (and others) have been leasing out their Internet sales apparatus to other businesses for a long time. You will never see a mill in their stores. When ever I search for auto parts Walmart, Sears and even Newegg always come up (and usually at the higher end of the price spread).
    +1 Recently I bought some O1 drill rod, yup... walmart online had the best price. The order was fulfilled /shipped by Zoro which is Graingers online disguised. 2 Days later it was at my door. The same item cost more directly from Zoro.

I also bought ag tires for my garden tractor from walmart online and many other items you would never think walmart would offer. Replacement hydraulic motors for zero turn mowers? Yup those too.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/O1D146-Oi...25-In/41085593
    Last edited by Sparky_NY; 05-14-2019, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Oldguy
    replied
    Look at the brand - Central Machinery. Just resell a Harbor Freight mill and make a cool profit. That same mill (#33686) is on the HF site at $1199.99

Leave a comment:

• vpt
    replied
    Originally posted by bob308 View Post
    for that price I can get a real mill not a glorified drill press.
    But it comes with walmarts quality guarantee. And it has great reviews!

Leave a comment:

• CCWKen
    replied
    Wow! I remember when those round column mills were $800 or less with a coupon.

Leave a comment:

• loose nut
    replied
    But it comes with a ladder.

Leave a comment:

• A.K. Boomer
    replied
    Originally posted by bob308 View Post
    Yeah wow second that ---- the cost of mills must have went up for a pos like that to be 35 hundred bucks that's just insane...

Leave a comment:

• bob308
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mikegt4
    replied
    WOW, where have you guys been?
    WalMart (and others) have been leasing out their Internet sales apparatus to other businesses for a long time. You will never see a mill in their stores. When ever I search for auto parts Walmart, Sears and even Newegg always come up (and usually at the higher end of the price spread).

Leave a comment:

• Willy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ringo View Post
    I been seeing a variety of things listed by Walmart lately, I think they are getting onto the Amazon type marketing.
    I have noticed the same.
    About the last couple of years when searching for some shop related items I have seen Walmart come up as a source for some very diversified items.
    I have not seen anything of the sort stocked locally so assumed Walmart wanted an online presence like Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• platypus2020
    replied
    They are the cheapest place in the area for CCI Mini-Mag 22LR ammo, about the only thing I buy there

Leave a comment:

• JoeLee
    replied
    Must be in their heap Chinese tool department. I never go to WM for anything.

JL.................

Leave a comment:

• Ringo
    replied
    I been seeing a variety of things listed by Walmart lately, I think they are getting onto the Amazon type marketing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X