Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Buba works in a machine shop! warning painful to watch. (no blood)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Buba works in a machine shop! warning painful to watch. (no blood)

This just seems wrong on so many counts. I hope this lathe is not actually used in real work.

https://youtu.be/l3RmKq2-jfw

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

All I get is "This video is unavailable."

Comment

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
      It works for me on several devices. Try it again.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

There is no joy in Mudville.

Comment

I get the same message as Arcane.

Comment

Gentlemen, just because I didn't hit the publish button and you couldn't watch the video but I could there is no reason to become hostile.........

It should work for you all now.

Comment

I got 'unavailable ' the first time, but it came up the second time, for about 15 seconds before it changed to being about abandoned tanks.

OK, so somebody has shoved a load of chickens on a long bar and is rotating it in the lathe like a rotisserie.

Just the sort of thing the guys do when the boss is out, but was it damaging the lathe?
              'It may not always be the best policy to do what is best technically, but those responsible for policy can never form a right judgement without knowledge of what is right technically' - 'Dutch' Kindelberger

Comment

the rotating chickens were doing no harm however the glowing bed of charcoal would do bugger all good for the ways!!
                West Sussex UK

Comment

So that’s how you flame harden ways!
                  Sole proprietor of Acme Buggy Whips Ltd.
                  Specialty products for beating dead horses.

Comment

This proves the old saying about the lathe being the "King of machine tools because once you have one you can make another lathe and some rotisserie chicken"

Comment

What? I didn't see anything. Did Buba over tighten the chuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Smith View Post
                        the rotating chickens were doing no harm however the glowing bed of charcoal would do bugger all good for the ways!!
                        Ah, I didn't spot the glowing charcoal. If it was there just long enough to do the video, probably no harm done. There long enough to cook the chickens, well the boss shouldn't leave them unsupervised for that long, should he?
                        'It may not always be the best policy to do what is best technically, but those responsible for policy can never form a right judgement without knowledge of what is right technically' - 'Dutch' Kindelberger

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P Wilson View Post
                          Ah, I didn't spot the glowing charcoal. If it was there just long enough to do the video, probably no harm done. There long enough to cook the chickens, well the boss shouldn't leave them unsupervised for that long, should he?

The charcoal looks fake. Can't tell whether the chickens are real. Pretty good gag in any case!
                          Southwest Utah

Comment

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
                            You didn't miss anything...... Beyond stupid.
                            Thanks for wasting 30 seconds of my time.

JL...........

Comment

Did they bast them chickens with way lube?

Real country cookin' at it's best.
                              The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X